Backfire & PA(was RE: [ST] BT-020 variants?)

<<
Backfire problem?  Had the tune/co2 checked?  Running race gas again? >;^{)

Yeah backfire problem.  There's a long list of things that have been done to
try and rid the bike of this.  I'm on my second load of the newest race can
tune, and we're going to see how it goes.  For more details read all about
it here: http://www.t595.net/cm/messageboard/thread.asp?thread=10216  BTW,
can't adjust the co2 levels on the 2002 and newer models.  It uses the o2
sensor and a long term fuel mixture program to set those idle
characteristics.  ER, uh, I plead the fifth on the race gas comment, wink,
wink, nudge, nudge :)

<<
Where you going in PA?  Prolly headed into SW PA ourselves but open to
suggestions.

Going to New Oxford, PA for what was originally a local sportbike
meet/party.  Not really a riding meet, but fun to see folks I know from
online(CycleForums.com, SBN, etc).  I like showing up and having people walk
by the bike and go "MISSOURI!?!" :D

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen