Re: [ST] Tires (AV45/46 Report)

I have about 2000 miles on the AV45/46.  I just did a 250 mile round trip to
High Point State Park in NJ yesterday, and I am very happy with the tires.
I don't have to tell you guys what an improvment anything is over the
stockers...  They seem to be wearing quite well at this point.  They are
very neutral as far as steering goes.  They lean easily and stay where you
want them too.  I've been in a couple of downpours since I put them on and
they work very well in the rain.  Also, the ride is much smoother then with
the stock Bridgestones, the Avons seem to be more compliant over hard edged
bumps and expansion joints -- I wasn't expecting that, but it's a nice
feature.  Overall, I am very happy and I would buy them again.

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST