Re: [ST] Killed my ST

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 02:58:54AM -0600, John Petrey, Jr. wrote:
> I banged up my shoulder pretty bad but that was it. No broken bones. I
> am very thankful. But my sweet Sprint ST is toast I'm afraid.

Oh no!  John, glad to hear you were not more seriously injured.

> How can I determine if there is frame damage?? I can not see any waves or
> undulations in it but would it necessarily be visible?

You can take it to a GMD Computrack location.

http://www.gmdcomputrack.com/  (Atlanta looks closest to you)

They can not only measure your bike's geometry with their equipment and
tell you exactly how straight it is (or isn't), but fix all manner of
bends and breaks in the suspension and frame.  I took my VFR to the one
in DFW after my lowside and he pulled my front end off and straightened
the triple-trees.

They do a lot of racebikes, too.

Laters,
Brian