PICS was Re: [ST] Dallas Motorcycle Show / Faster

Well, for those interested, here are pics from the dinner after the Dallas
M/C show.  Sorry for the fuzzy quality of some of the shots, a very slow
shutter speed and a quivering hand is to blame.

A good turn out, I must say, about 20 folks, not including the munchkins.

Take your best guess as to who is who.

http://www.pbase.com/donut/mc_show_dinner_2003

happy trails,

steve duncan