Re: [ST] ST transmission/chain 'catch'

Actually, you might want to check to see if the chain is too tight.  We
were riding this summer with a group and one of the members reported
similar symptoms.  Noisy at low speed..clunking. When we checked, the
chain was too tight. After loosening a bit, all noises went away.

Don't go by "feel" measure it.
Jim