[ST] Race Tech Emulators and Springs

I have a question to those of you who have installed Race Tech emulators
and/or springs.  Did you see a noticiable difference?  If so, what did you
notice?

I installed them on a Concours and found major improvement but the Connie
need heavier springs for my 230 lb butt.  Just moving from Connie to the
Sprint was like night and day but I would suspect heavier springs would help
it as well.  The more I ride the Sprint, the more I notice very small things
that I would like to improve.  Just wondering whether the fork upgrade would
be worth it.

Thanks,
Rod