RE: [ST] track school....was-> RACING IS AWESOME!!

I'm having issues deciding between Pengiun school,
Jason Pridmore and Keith Code's School.  Keith's seems
to be the most regimented and have the most class
time, pridmore and pengium seems like they let u run
around a bit more.  A buddy who favors Keith Codes
said that a lot of people crash at pengium....WTF do I
know?  Do u?

Thanks,

Bryce
- --- "Masiak, Richard"