Re: RE: [ST] track school....was-> RACING IS AWESOME!!

Oh I agree...the RS will go with me to the track.
Currently it's at GMD computrack getting race-teched
front forks and setting up the suspension.  Other than
a rear shock, that'll be about as good handling as
that bike is going to get!  But in the end I'll
probably by a race-prepped ex500 to go racing when the
time comes.

Thanks,

Bryce