[ST] Brake Caliper Job Posting

Well the job is complete.  It wan't that bad at all.  Now all I have to do
is connect and bleed the system.  I made sure to document everything I did,
with pictures.  Since you all wanted a lessons learned document.

Problem is I'm cheap and don't pay for an ISP, so I don't have a website I
could post it on.  Since this list won't take attachments, would anyone on
the list would like to host my steps w/ photos WORD document on their
website?

I'm finalizing the document this weekend, so it will be ready to post on
Monday.

Rich
00 Sprint RS
96 RS125