RE: [ST] LB Show

<SNIP>
Best bike in show? MV AUGUSTA F4 - hands down. This bike is dripping of pure
sex! The detailing is so exquisite! I would buy one just to put it in my
living room and gawk at it all day (if I could afford one).
<SNIP>

Most definitely!  I've seen pictures and it definitely exquisite!  If I
could afford one I too would put it in my living room to not only gawk at
but sit on and make engine noises ;)

Too bad it's so damn expensive, for a motorcycle that is.  If one could
afford it, it's too beautiful and expensive to put on the road for fear of
damage.

Rich
00 Sprint RS
96 RS125