[ST] Blind Old Fart

Had I been riding into work on my trusty steed this morning I would have ate
it in a BIG way.

A blind snow bird hit an aluminum extension ladder that was in the road.
The ladder bounces and opens crossing two lanes of traffic.  Going 55 MPH
there was no time to react, plus really no where to go.  It was either over
the curb and into the river or over the ladder.  Luckily circumstances
played out that I was in my PU cage.  I still swerved as best I could but
still clipped the end of the ladder.

Had I been on the bike, I would have probably ended up eating it.  Exactly
how or how bad, obviously is unknown.

Also, had that STUIPD, BLIND OLD FART! not hit the ladder to begin with,
everything would have been fine.  The ladder was pointing with the flow
between two lanes until that IDIOT hit it.  That's when it changed, opened,
and crossed into the line of traffic.

GOLLY they ought to make mandatory driving/eye exams to renew a DL after a
person is over 60.  That's not discrimination, that's safety!