RE: [ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #1406

Well said my brother.  Funny how "we" always consider those older than us as
"old farts" with no skills, and at the same time those younger to be without
"our" acumen.  I personally have great respect for the physical skills of
those younger than me (been there, done that) as well as the knowledge and
wisdom of those my senior.

It's a funny thing that when you are 20, all 40 year olds are dumbshits, but
when you reach 40 all 20 year olds are the dumbshits.  I can just imagine at
73 there must be a lot of dumbshits  :))

Hey all you dumbshits!!!  If you are STILL riding a kickass Sport-Touring
bike when YOU are 73, give Dave (or me) a call and we will still wax your
ass in the twisties  :))))

I'll be 73 in 25 short years.

Hat's off to you Dave, you are my hero.

happy trails,