[ST] for Dave - How old are you?

 >>> Hey Dave, I'm only 17. Could you meet me in Temecula and buy me
some beer? <<<

    Be advised that I am personally acquainted with Stuart.. and he
is a deceitful old fahrt in whom the truth no longer resides.  I have
it on good authority that not even one of his hemorrhoids is as young
as 17!  He's just trying to suck you into buying beer,... probably
arrange to have you leave it under a bridge somewhere for him to pick
up.

    I, however, am truly over 70 and being on Social Security would
be both deserving and appreciative of a gift of beer (I prefer
Newcastle).

    Have a Merry Christmas and take care with the candles on your
tree;

                                 doggydoo   - - - o&\o