From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John
Hickman
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 11:06 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Tri vs Held tankbags.

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience with Held brand tanks bags?

I was planning on buying a Triumph tank bag in the Spring, but a sale at
New
Enough (I've dealt with them before and they're great) has me thinking
twice
about it.  Any suggestions or comments?

Held Tank bag #1492 (on sale for $32!)
http://www.newenough.com/held_strap_tank_bag_page.htm