RE: [ST] Re: old farts and triumphs

>Boy you guys are making me feel young again! I just had my 49th birthday
>and
>while I don't particularly feel old(well, not all the time) my 14 year old
>daughter assures me I am.
>
>Mark Olson
>01BRGST(DRGNFLY)
>79Bonnie(for sale)
>02 Hayabusa on the horizon I hope (call me crazy)
>Albuquerque,NM Land of Enchantment

Mark,

I seem to have the opposite problem with my daughters.  They are convinced
(and have been for some time), that I have never made it past 17.  Ya know,
I spent my whole childhood trying to get out of my Mom's control, only to
have a wife try and tell me what to do.  Got away from that, and now I have
two grown daughters telling me "don't do that, it's dangerous."   :)))

"Hey, I know it's dangerous, but it sure beats Rykers" - Jim Carroll Band

happy trails,

steve duncan
el donut
dallas, tejas