RE: [ST] Odometer strangeness

The not idling and dying at the first light happened to my '99 once.  I
pulled over and cycled the computer several times by turning the key on and
off without trying to start the bike.  Never happened again.

I don't recall if the ODO was affected or not.   I don't think I looked.
Every time the battery is unhooked, the trip meter and clock reset.  You
may have a low battery, bad ground connection?  An electrical plug coming
loose somewhere?  A faulty computer?  If cycling the ignition or you find
the battery and connections are good, have a dealer see if there are any
stored faults.

Dan Wallander
'99ST

End of st-digest V2002 #1421