[ST] Re: OH NO!

Jack,

I have the Motorcycle Show calendar hanging in my office and they don't have
anything scheduled in 2003 later than March.

I believe their "season" begins in the fall and ends in the Spring.

I'm sure that they will will be back to Texas in November just like they
were last year.

I go to the Minneapolis event every January.

Daniel Miller
Prairie Dawg