From: Eric
Subject: [ST] brake lever adjust

Can anyone on the list come up with a good reason why I shouldn't
grind 1 or 2mm off of the adjusting post that fits into the numbered
wheel on the front brake lever? I'm just trying to find a more useable
range of
adjustment, and I wouldn't mind the lever a little closer in the
winter when I'm wearing thicker gloves.

Also, any recommendations for tires that hold up well to a lot of
two up and loaded touring miles would be appreciated. The stock BT-57s
are pretty well squared off at 6500 miles (I just bought the bike) and
am considering ME-Z4s or Dunlop D220s.
Thanks,

Eric
Corvallis OR