[ST] brrrr

Just Daetrin wrote:
1. My hands, even with the heated grips running full on, were still a bit
cold.  Is it possible they're losing their heating ability, or is there a
point at which heated gloves are needed in addition to heated grips?

I've stop using warming grips. I've now a pair of Gerbing heated gloves that
work way better because they keep the top of the hand warm as well. And you
can use them from bike to bike provided it's fitted with a plug.

2. This morning I was actually able to say that the lack of visibility due
to fog was fog outside my visor rather than in it.  That said, I can't
ignore the fact that I am indeed having a lot of fogging problems lately.
Any suggestions on anti-fogging compounds?

Well, over the years I've been using a potatoe cut in half, saliva, or a
little bit of dishwashing liquid to rub the inside and the outside of the
visor with a soft cloth. Saliva is the cheapest, the half-potatoe trick
works nicely but is not always readily available, dishwashing liquid works
the best but creates a diffraction effect with oncoming lights at night that
I don't like.
My 2 cents.
Jean Doublet
Red ST 99