Re: [ST] Brrrr!

True but in the past (e.g. past very cold days) the grips have been enough
by themselves, which is why I was curious if perhaps they're not generating
as much heat as they used to e.g. is this possible, or have I simply become
a weather wuss by not having had to ride at freezing temperatures for
awhile.