Re: [ST] Brrrr!

>From: Bil Swartz <bil@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Dayum, must be nice to live in the tropics!  Central Ohio is still >snowed
>over...

Ugh - you have my sympathies.  The only thing that makes me cage it is ice
on the road (my balls are just not that big, I guess).  STill, riding in
cold is better than not riding. I probably shouldn't mention that we didn't
have rain today (sweet!) and it actually got up to 50. ;-)

>What kind of gloves are you using?  Heated grips don't help the back of
>the hands, so a cold weather glove is in order.  First Gear has a neat >new
>one out I wish I'd seen before buying the Joe Rocket WetTech or >whatever
>they are called...
I'm wearing 2yo Triumph Explorer Gloves.  In the past w/the heated grips
they've been fine, but lately they've not been up to task.  Will check out
the First Gear ones though this weekend.

>but haven't grown the balls to try it on a $45 Arai visor yet
Doh!  No worries, you're not alone.

>Sorry not a lot of help,
Actually it is. It's the second suggestion to look for better winter gloves,
and you may have saved me $45 for a new visor.