From: Tony B. [mailto:thomas_4@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 February 2003 3:49 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Black rims, best cleaner?

I have the 00 model ST w/black rims. I would love to
know what people are using to get them nicely clean. I
have tried a few things to get the chain lub, road and
brake dust off them. Nothing works well, they are left
looking very dull and flat. I have pics of the bike
when new and they look dirty even when clean now. Any
decent product for this?

I know it wont shine like the painted surfaces but if
I could get it looking other than neglected and abused
that would be nice.

Thanks,

OH, how much have people paid for rotors, I think
one/both of the fronts are warped, this would be first
actual problem in 30K miles of loving but real world
use so Im still happy.

Tony Burke
00 ST