From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Chris
Warren
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 10:10 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Re: Chris Warren

>Chris, what type of underseat exhaust do you have, I have been
>interested in them, but the price of them has made the underseat exhaust
>just a dream.
>

>Thanks in advance
>
>Eric
>"Pip" dawg
>'OO RED ST

Eric,

I have the Powermax Exhaust which I got from www.teamtriumph.com (if you go
there you can see what it looks like mounted.  It was pretty steep ($1200),
but I like it a lot.  I wrestled with the price for a while, but I thought
that I'd keep this bike for a while (3- 5 years at least) and I really liked
the look of the underseat.  With the performance FI mapping, the bike has
much more low end torque.  Plus, it sounds a LOT better.  Not too loud
though, but you can definitely hear it.  I uploaded some sound files when I
first got it, if you want, I'll dig 'em up and send 'em to you.  They're on
my computer at home though.

Chris