RE: [ST] Brrrr!

Hey Bil,

Could you provide the link or full name to the First Gear gloves you are
referring to?  I need some cold weather gloves.  At this point, I'm not
sure if I want to go with heated gloves or just good cold weather gloves.
I know I need something!!!

Also, does anyone have any pointers on how to determine correct size?
Also, do you know whether buying on-line and returning for a larger or
smaller size is acceptable?  If acceptable, at what sites?

Thanks,
James
 '02 Red ST, Knoxville, TN