[ST] Fog City

Try the Fog City inlays if you are having problems fogging inside the face
shield.  They really do work.  I tried one just a while back and it really
is amazing.  When before I would fog up with the first breath I now have
zero problems.  I dont find it interferes with visibility at all.

As for the outside, try waxing and keeping it otherwise clean.  Go fast and
turn your head from side to side.  The wind will clear the droplets right
off.

John