[ST] for all - risers and bars

 >>> I'm under the impression that GenMar risers will help some, but
I'm concerned they won't help enough to take the pressure off my
wrists on longer rides.  So I'd be interested in anyone's impressions
of them.  Also, are there any aftermarket bars with adjustments <<<

    This is by far the most common dissatisfaction regarding the
RS/ST.  It's not just the reach to the bars but the angle at the
wrist seems ill-suited to many body types.  I've had GenMar risers on
my Sprint for three years now and wouldn't be without them.  I spent
a week in December riding a MotoAdventures Sprint in Costa Rica and
had the same hand numbness that I remembered from my pre-GenMar days,
so they have helped me a lot.

    The BEST solution by far would be to get Steve Storz at Storz
Performance to produce the same kind of bar mounts he did for the '95
to '99 Triumphs.  These mounts accepted a large variety of bar shapes
and were of excellent quality;... I had a set on my '95 Sprint and
LUVED 'em.  Steve just needs to be convinced that the maket is there
and have riders bring him the different models so he can match the
hole patterns for the mounts.  A bunch of e-mails from interested
riders would probably do it!  I'll volunteer to bring my bike to him
at Ventura for a few days!      =8o)       All his products are
excellent quality.

  http://www.storzperf.com/sbbar_mounts.html