[ST] Another one bites the dust

Well folks,

I'm sorry to say but Triumph has lost another Triumph dealer here in Texas.  Joe Harrison Motorsports in San Antonio is no longer a Triumph dealer, and my understanding is that Dallas, Houston and Corpus Christi have lost their dealers also.  Apparently Triumph is out to alienate the US Market, because they are making it extremely difficult for motorcycle shops to qualify as a Triumph dealer.  Apparently now to be a Triumph dealer you have to order at least 60 bikes a year.     And apparently Triumph is kinda behind on paying the dealers for warranty work.  On top of that they are screwing them on parts cost.  I can order forktubes from Jack Lilley's for less than the dealer can buy them for from Triumph of America.  Even though the US market is one of their major markets, Triumph is telling their US dealers to bend over or say goodbye.     So while the bikes are great, the management isn't.   I love my bike but I'm really starting to think about selling my bike just so I can have a dealer in the same city to work on it.

Lex Offer
2000 Sprint ST custom forest green
1986 Honda VF1000 F-II
San Antonio, Texas