Re: [ST] Brrrr!

For sizing check the rider wearhouse catalog, it has a chart in the
section with the gloves.

Are you wearing glove liners?  I ride every day it is above 25 and not
raining/snowing out.  I wear an electric vest with polar fleece under my
Aerostich.  for gloves I wear an old Vetter gortex pair with heavy glove
liners designed for joggers and skiing.  In general I am comfortable for
the first 25 miles of my 35 mile comute and rarely get miserable.

Rick
00 ST