RE: [ST] New Sargent Seat

<<
Ah, but it just dawned on me that your seat was built on a Triumph OEM
pan, where the WorldSport is a turnkey saddle solution!   ;^{D

Hoping they fit 99's,

Oh yea of little faith.  It's like this, nothing changed in how the seats
mount, or the surrounding surfaces on the bike.  So there is no reason for
there to be a different seat for 99's, Y2k's, 01's, or 02's.  Sargent,
unlike Corbin, does understand a seat should fit the bike, first time. :)
Unless of course this is a jibe at me for "ruining " a stock seat, so now
you's who get this WorldSport can lord it over me that you've still got your
OEM seat, thereby making you better than me, or sumptin (oh wait, only
Beemerphiles do that) :P j/k being very sarcastic today.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen