Re: [ST] New Sargent Seat!!!!

- ----Original Message----
From: "Eric Mann" <eric91z@xxxxxxxxx>

That Sargent Seat looks quite nice.  Any idea on how it would compare to a
Corbin Gun Fighter?

Hi Eric,

Well this is just my estimate/opinion, but having been around and ridden
with many riders with both the Gunfighter and the Sargent rebuild, and
having had a Corbin on the Trophy........

I would say the Sargent has a much flatter seating area, closer to the stock
design.  The Corbin is a very dished design, putting your butt in pretty
much one position only.  Also, the "atomic foam" used by Sargent is a
superior padding material to whatever Corbin uses.  I also like the Sargent
covering material better.   One concern I do have from the picture is, if it
is noticeably thicker than the stocker.  I don't want to be any "further"
from the ground.  :]

Now the real question for me is.........how much is this sucker gonna
cost???  If it's a 5 hunnert buck seat, forget it, I'll get a Russell.

STeve Duncan
Dallas