Re: [ST] dealers

The last time I checked there were still two in Houston (Polaris West in
Katy and British USA in South Houston).  I'm positive that Polaris West is
still a dealer but I can't say for sure about British USA.

However, that number is down from 4 in less than 2 years.  One dealer on the
north side, I think, went out of business all together.  The other dealer,
which is only 4 miles from my house, is now BMW and Yamaha only. : (

Chris

>From: "Don Olson" <cascadebluingarms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ST] dealers
>Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:24:41 -0800
>
>I'm sorry to say but Triumph has lost another Triumph dealer here in Texas.
>Joe Harrison Motorsports in San Antonio is no longer a Triumph dealer, and
>my understanding is that Dallas, Houston and Corpus Christi have lost their
>dealers also.
>
>I guess it all depends on the dealer. Talking with mine he was also
>strongarmed but told them what to do about. He's getting the bikes he
>ordered and no more. also looks like he may be taking on the Duc line too.
>
>Don

>   *

End of st-digest V2002 #818