[ST] Paul's valve pin

Paul wrote: While inflating the rear tire, the little valve pin wouldn't
close for nothing and all the air kept coming out.  I tried several things
to close it but no go.  Any ideas on how to adjust that little bugger so it
closes again?

Paul, just but another valve pin at your local auto shop for about twenty
five cents and replace it.
If you don't have the tool it's only about a buck.
If it doesn't seat just don't trust it. Replace.
BTW, be sure and get the short pin to replace it with.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"