Re: [ST] leaky radiator ...help!

Some of the early '99s suffered radiator failure and I believe the design of
the supporting brackets was changed.
Any units that failed were replaced with the newer parts under warranty. It
may be worth contacting Triumph customer service and see what they say. If
the Rad has indeed failed they may give you a break on the cost of
replacement parts since it's a known (if unusual) problem. If you do change
the Rad be sure to get the newer style brackets also, as it's the brackets
that cause the failure in the first place.

Martin,
Ireland