[ST] 12k mile service

Hello all,
    It's been awhile since I've been part of this list.  Sure hope I'm
subscribed now...

Finally turned 12k on my Sprint ST.  I'm anticipating doing the work myself,
but I'm wondering how easy / hard the valve adjustment is.  I've done normal
wrench turning (wheels off for tire changes, installed RaceTech springs /
emulators) so I'm willing to take a go at it.  Any hints?

Also, and I know this is probably a long shot, but is there anyone near the
upstate SC who would be so kind to let me borrow the valve adjustment tool?
I've figured on buying it, but there just might be someone out there...

Can't wait until it gets warmer!!

Mark Collett

Proverbs 3:5,6