Re: [ST] fuelline extension/fittings

> Also looking to see if there are any sources for fuel line
extensions to
> run the bike with the tank off...or is it easier just to build
> set?  Prolly cheaper to use plastic ones for this?

Bil,
If you're careful, you can set the tank crosswise over the
battery, leave everything hooked up and run the engine.  I did
mine that way when I sync'd the throttle bodies for the 12k
service.  Piece of cake.  Of course it would also be pretty easy
to build your own extension hoses & loom if you had the right
fittings. . .
- -Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST