Re: [ST] Re: FJR

NFerr95001@xxxxxxx wrote:
> The FJR
> is a sport-tourer but its sheer size and weight put in a different
> category

Well, I'm not sure its a whole 'nother category, but in my mind it
certainly defines the touring end of the "sport-touring" equation. If I
had the money, I'd gladly own an FJR for the really long stuff and keep
the ST restricted to the nearest half of the continent. (FWIW, I think
the ST is in the middle of the equation, and the RS and the VFR fairly
well define the sport end.)
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
San Jose, CA (USA)
"The problem with smoking guns is that you can
not find them until after they have been fired."