[ST] my last word on the flame fest that was about the FJR

Well, I failed, I was going to be silent, but I won't, I can't

I can't remember too many people on the list being able to or
taking the time to describe how to do valves and such. So to the
people who say I do not know anything about the tripple, look at
my trailer, look at other posts I make about the bike, in
particular the ones where I help other people. 'bout the only
thread's I don't jump in on are tires, I am a Dunplop lover, and
only keep them in stock in my garage :-)

I am not on this list to antagonize, flame or otherwise. I loved
my sprint ST. How many other people on this list can say they
have loved theire ST to the tune of 25k miles in 18 months? And
I had a lot of other life happen in that 18 months I might add.

So call me what you will, all I want is for Triumph to step up
to the plate and keep the progress on the ST, other than just
the engine.

BTW, I actually like the sound of the '99-'01 ST engine better,
just something about that tracker nose and the 'off road'
silencer that I love.

And above all, actually read my posts before you attempt to say
I do not know what I am talking about, please. I might not be
a "mechanic", but I am reasonable around bikes, escpecial ones
that I put over 25,000 miles on :-)

regards,
Tom

 Thomas Emberson, Dallas, TX
 '00 Yamaha WR400F (self abuse in style)
 '01 Suzuki TL1000s
 '03 Yamaha FJR1300

 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500
 killed by rocks: '01 BRG Sprint ST (18 months old, 25,152 miles)