[ST] Tom and what he's talking about

OK Tom I'm going to speak now also.
I can't believe you waited this long to reply to the post on "you don't
know what your talking about". But then, we knew you and what you've done
with your ST since I recommended the dealer to the infamous rock-n-roll
experience in Kalifornia.
You stated exactly what is wrong with the ST. Let me rephrase that. Maybe
not wrong but needs improvement.
BTW, I have probably the first ST sold in the Dallas area. I waited from
Halloween deposit time until January 19, 1999 to get mine. I love the thing
still. But, I'd jump to a new one in a heart beat or but an additional one
IF.
IF, is what Tom stated and also what I believe the majority of us said on
the survey we did almost a year and a half ago off list for Triumph's
interest. I think it will happen but I wish it were sooner than later.
Later may be too late.
I do however agree with the comment that "you don't know what your talking
about".  But that's about things other than motorcycles :-)
Peace brother ST'er. You've been there done that and made another choice.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"