[ST] what has been going on with the "digest" version

Don, I know what your talking about but I don't think it's the digest or
it's server.
I get the digest both at work and at home.
I love it to come in EVERY morning and there is a fresh digest from
midnight waiting for me to read throughout the morning. Then I return from
lunch and presto! Another to read in the afternoon from the noon digest.
Just like clockwork except once about a year ago when there was a server
issue for a couple of days.
At home however I have a DSL line and SWBell service. All was well until we
switched to their new e-mail and home pages. Now, I get the digest
haphazardly at best. I get a digest and open it on the weekend and realize
I've already read that. then I notice that the one just coming in is from
Thursday or Friday. It's almost like their server is holding them in
suspense until it let's loose? The larger the version of the digest the
longer the wait!

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"