[ST] RE: FJR vs. ST vs. GOOD vs. EVIL

Who really gives shit, ride what you want and enjoy
it! Bikes are like religion in that I dont usually
agree but I will always respect. Gentlmen and ladies,
cant we get past this terrible thread? "cant we all
just....get along"

I have been waiting for years to work that into
general conversation!  :)

TRIUMPH, if your listening, I agree w/the boys.
ENOUGH OF THE GAWDAMN BONNI VARIANTS!! STOP!! a great
bike but dont push it unless your gonna give the
America another 75 ft/lbs torque.

GIVE ME AN UPDATED ST that looks similiar and has the
same appealing simplicity w/o oragombi bodywork and
digital gauges. I will buy it, I will and you will
have MORE of my $$$ until then I will ride this ST
and buy a BMW. save all the gadgetry for the Trophy
that you need to update!(sometimes less is more) are
you hearing me Triumph?

TRIUMPH.......... DO YOU WANT MORE OF MY $$ or NOT?

I understand why some of us have jumped the fence to
the asian or german machines. I am not inclined to
this extreme yet........................yet.
/rant mode off.

Tony Burke
00 ST