Re: [ST] what has been going on with the "digest" version

And... if it were "just how the Internet be", then this jumbledness would
affect all of our emails. Yet I (and others) notice that it's just mails
to/from this list that have this symptom (e.g. very long delays/wierd
delivery order), not any other mails we send/receive.