[ST] superhawk vibration

There is only best for one's own purposes.  Having had only 4-cyl bikes
since 1975 and having a lust for a Superhawk, but unsure of living with
the vibration, I chose an RS.  After 6 months with it, and comparing it
with my friend's Honda 919 (Hornet on the Continent), I am satisfied I
have the best motorcycle.  I would be unwilling to put up with a
Daytona, TT or CBR600***.  A TL1000S might be nice and there's still the
Superhawk, but the RS seems to have no equal.  It's narrow, moderate
weight, more power than the 2nd tier liter bikes and YELLOW!

Did you ride a Superhawk? I have a friend who has one that I ride occasionally I don't recall any vibration problem. Not trying to sell you on a Superhawk, but either you need to ride one before making a decision, or, if you did ride one, you must be very sensitive. Frankly, the 4s little tingle is more annoying to me, not that I wouldn't buy one because of it!
Bare