From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of STeve
Duncan
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 10:52 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Classic Brit Iron PICS

Rode over to RPM Cycles here in Dallas for a new set of sticky buns this
morning.  While my friends there were slaving away I took the opportunity to
take a few shots of some of the bikes they have on hand.  Keith is a
longtime classic Brit bike dealer/mechanic and has some choice bikes on
hand.

Click on the link below and go to the RPM Cycle Album.  Feel free to check
out any of the other albums as well.

http://photos.yahoo.com/mcxhippy

STeve Duncan
'00-ST RED