RE: [ST] superhawk vibration

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003, Ken Mitchell wrote:

> Vibration on a Superpigeon isn't the issue. It's
> range.
>
> Those things are SO bad on fuel that "the light"
> usually comes on at 100 miles. At 130, your
> pushing it.

The TL is the same way. As well the TL has a
*very* agressive riding position. I have Heli
bars on mine and it is still pretty agressive.

All depends on why you have the bike, yeah, the
TL in stock form is not going to win much, but it
is a hellava fun bike to ride! There is just
something about a 90 deg V-twin with m4 slip ons!

> Otherwise, they're an average two-cylinder
> wheelie monster with typical Honda character.
> None.;

I test rode a Superchicken, actually not a bad
bike, a whole lot closer to a modern day naken
bike, well at least as far as ergos. Definately
more comfortable. But I could not find one in
good shape for what I was willing to pay for a
toy bike.

As we have all said, pick the bike that is
perfect for you.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson, Dallas, TX
 '00 Yamaha WR400F (self abuse in style)
 '01 Suzuki TL1000s
 '03 Yamaha FJR1300

 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500
 killed by rocks: '01 BRG Sprint ST (18 months old, 25,152 miles)