Re: [ST] Photo albums; Sticky buns

Rick,

You verrrry funny guy  :]

Tires first.  Actually kinda funny story there.  I was wavering between
Bridgestone 020's and the ~new~Dunlop 220's.  Keith & Dennis finally
convinced me to try the 220's so I said OK, let's do it.  The tech jumped up
and had the tires installed and balanced in about an hour & 1/2..........I
stayed around for a free BBQ lunch with the boys and headed out to scrub'em
in on some twisties north of town.  Stopped to check the wear and a quick
pressure check and, "lo and behold" I had 020's on the beast!!!  :]  Oh
well, I like the 020's just fine and they prolly will last a bit longer than
the 220's.  I guess we confused Cory in all the back and forth discussion.

The Silver ST/FJR pic IS and optical illusion, the FJR really has a longer
wheelbase than the ST, by about 2 inches, I ~think~, (and NO people, I DON'T
want to continue the FJRvsST thread, please). :D

The "Glen Rose" pics are from an area Southwest of Dallas, about 75 miles.
The "Hot Springs" shots are from the Ouachita Mtn's area, from Southeastern
Oklahoma over into Eastern Arkansas, ending at the Mountain Harbor Resort on
Lake Ouachita.

Cheers!

STeve Duncan
'00-ST RED
Dallas, TX

STeve,
Enjoyed cruising through your photo albums.  Some of that country
resembles central Oregon.  I was taken by the silver ST/FJR pic.
Camera angle and bike lean probably contribute to the perception
but the FJR looks smaller than the ST.  Can this be?

 > Rode over to RPM Cycles here in Dallas for a new set of sticky
 > buns this morning.

Knowing your distaste for tire threads, I won't go there.  So
which sticky buns are you running :o)?
- -Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST