From: "Ken Mitchell" <kp.mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [ST] New Indianapolis Dealer Coming
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 06:27:58 -0500

Don,

Good news for you folk out that way. FWIW, the Indian dealer in Springfield
Massachusetts (which is just a few miles from the original factory) also
picked up the Triumph line about 18 months ago.

Like your dealer there, they didn't know much about the bikes, but were
willing to learn. I stopped in several times over tha past year. They are
smitten. The Triumphs move twice the volune of the Indians (duh), bring a
lot more activity to their showroom, and they are very happy about that.

Drop in and give that dealer the following contact info:

Triumph of Springfield
1724 Riverdale Street
West Springfield MA 1089
Telephone: 413-858-2600
Fax: 413-858-2603
Email: lndslide@xxxxxxx

Since both are existing Indian dealers, I think they'd benefit by talking.
The Massachusetts guys  are really friendly, and LOVE to talk bikes.