[ST] Olson

Hi Mark, Guess we're not related then. My Grandparents were from Norway and
the name got changed to Olson when they got off the boat. It's nice to meet
you anyhow. Did I see right that you are from ABQ? I get down there every
once in awhile. Last time was about 3 months ago. I treat my riding like my
flying. Learn something every trip. Learned a bit today in fact. Had a great
ride with three others one of which is the shop owner I bought my scooter
from. Was leading on the way back and got into some pretty tight up and down
stuff so differed to him to lead. During the swap he got a little ahead and
I was playing catch-up and forgot a tight one coming up. Down hill with a
decreasing radius and off camber. Timing was shot and over cooked it a bit
slid some but held on and got it set for the switch the other way. After
that I got the heart started again and remembered to take a breath. Learned
about concentration on that one. Clean forgot where I was at! But what a
rush!
Ride safe and check your 6.

Don
'02 Blue ST