From: STeve Duncan [mailto:xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 6:53 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Slam, retort

But I'm betting Jack isn't afraid of Wal-mart bags ;p

John

Maybe so Big John, but at least "I" have weird and bizarre reasons for my
accidents.  What was your excuse again???? :D

and I am NOT afraid of Wal-Mart bags, ahhhhh no, not me, carry one with me
all the time now, stashed safely in my tank bag, with a rubber band around
it, and a fishing weight, and duct tape, and a firecracker, ready to be lit.

STeve Duncan
"just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean the whole world is NOT out to
get you"