[ST] About Triumph racing from TOA

Got this through the Royal Rat Pack

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"

As the subject line notes, Triumph will be re-entering the racing arena in
the UK with the well known and successful Valmoto Team. This will be a
fully-supported factory effort and limited to the British 600 Supersport
Series. All contact, requests for information and so on, should be directly
to Valmoto. Their email link is info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Triumph Motorcycles

(America), Ltd, is not involved other than as spectators. At this time we
have no plans of our own to compete and simply wish our British breathern
the
best of luck.

Regards,

Mike Vaughan