Re: [ST] Polishing or Chroming with an underseat exhaust

I polished the rims on my ST but wouldn't reccomend it if you ride all year
round.
The salt from the winter roads has really taken its toll on the finish and
I'm considering simply recoating them in silver powdercoat.
For some reason the front wheel has fared much worse than the rear.

Martin,
Ireland